Stationary incineration plants can be used and built in many different ways.
If you want to know how a plant could be configured in detail and which plant components are required for this purpose, then take a look at our Flow sheet page and find out everything about efficient incineration plants!
For the first we show you on this page two types of plants to give you a general overview of our possibilities.
Waste mass up to 400 kg/hour (as standard execution)
With our new type of incinerator, we have focused on new developments that set new standards in terms of quality and ease of maintenance.
- Up to 400 kg/hour capacity (standard execution).
- Multipurpose incinerator for solids and liquids.
- Patented grate system.
- Suitable for all types of waste, such as clinical waste, contaminated materials, other solid and sludgy wastes, like sewage sludge.
- Reduction of the waste volume by up to 95%.
- Reduction of the solid waste mass by 80% -85%.
- Significantly relieves and reduces local landfills.
- Reduction of pollution from landfills and open burning of waste.
- Reduction of climate-damaging methane from the decomposition of waste.
- Savings in local waste transport and waste export costs.
- Climate-friendly heat and power generation.
These pages, flyers and brochures might also be of interest to you:
Equipment for a modern incineration plant
Flow sheet and components of a stationary incineration plant
However, we would like to emphasize that it is necessary to design each plant on its own merits.
Within its operating values there are universally applicable plants, but only within certain values.
Therefore, generally binding specifications are nonsense and we should talk about your requirements.
Please take a look at our Flow sheet and find out everything about efficient incineration plants!
Large-sized incineration plants
Please see also our video below
Let's talk about it.