As a result of population growth and the development of technology that consumes more and more resources, the environment has been massively damaged.
THE PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT IS NECESSARY FROM VARIOUS ANGLES
- Climate change is progressing in an almost inevitable and destructive way.
- Permafrost soils thaw and release gases, bacteria and toxins that threaten our lives.
- Rising sea levels threaten entire regions with total destruction.
- Soil, water and air are contaminated by waste and climate-wrecking methane is released in large quantities through decay.
- Environmental pollution through toxic substances is progressing.
- Droughts and water shortages lead to population migrations as the basis for their life is deprived.
- The loss of biological diversity is continuing.
- The introduction of invasive species endangers also the biodiversity of our habitats.
- Genetically modified organisms, bacteria and viruses are emerging.
The environmental challenges in our world are many and interlinked. The challenges we work to improve the environmental situation with our projects. Dealing with nature and energy need to preserves resources and that will pay off in the long run.
CONSULTING AND DEVELOPMENT OF A HUGE RANGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT PRODUCT'S IS A PART OF OUR BUSINESS.
Environmental protection as a primary goal describes very well how we develop our products.
Environmentally conscious planning, specification and project implementation means permanent monitoring and compliance with all regulations and ordinances. When new products and processes are introduced, their environmental impact and energy efficiency are assessed in order to avoid environmental, energy and safety risks.
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), for example, is an excellent tool for avoiding risks and protecting people and nature. These means are also part of our tools.
We promote environmental and energy awareness through our information to customers, suppliers and other interest groups. Our products and services demonstrate this philosophy.
ABOUT US AND OUR SERVICES
Under the umbrella of the ZANNI GROUP various companies have been acting together worldwide since 1994. Disciplines have united to provide the best possible service to our customers.
We offer excellent products that meet the high quality standards of ISO 9001:2015.
Our customer portfolio ranges from international companies to government organizations.
We have acquired a broad technical KNOW-HOW over the decades.
Today, this is incorporated into the development of advanced combustion systems with patented technology,
other environmentally friendly solutions for industry, as well as infrastructure protection.
Examples include preventive fire protection and preventive flood protection.
Our business areas, consulting, environmental protection and plant engineering for combustion technology as well as gas and water technology, complement each other and enable us to offer holistic consulting and technical solutions for many tasks and environmental problems.
Our services in the field of environmental consulting and pollutant analysis (examples)
- Pollutant survey of buildings and outdoor facilities for various components such as asbestos, fungus, sponge, PCB, PCP, PAH, dioxins, fire and land damage, as well as contaminated sites.
- Preparation of fire protection concepts, as well as visualization of preventive fire protection, representation of escape route and fire department plans, as well as run maps.
- Preparation of safety concepts for major events.
- Preparation of technical expert opinions.
- Safety and health protection coordinator (SiGeKo), preparation of SiGe plans and safety engineering services.
- Remediation planning and preparation of expert opinions, specifications, tenders, preservation of evidence and expert activities.
- Calculation and execution (site management) of contaminant remediation.
- Preparation of soil surveys for water-polluting substances.
- Expert according to AwSV (until 2017: "VawS"), expert according to DIN 1999/100.
- Expert for fire damage, mold detection, evaluation and remediation.
- Advice on infrastructure protection and safeguarding.
"For the future it is not a matter of predicting it,
but of making it possible. „
Quote of Antoine de Saint Exupéry, Citadelle, 1948