An examination for possible environmental risks or contaminated buildings brings to light the facts you should know before you invest.
Possible liability risks or the need for cost-intensive remediation are predetermined and the purchase price can be made conditional as well as the purchase contract properly secured.
But we are also fully at your service in cases of damage.
• Pollutant survey of buildings and outdoor facilities for various components such as asbestos, fungus, sponge, PCB, PCP, PAH, dioxins, fire and land damage, as well as contaminated sites.
• Remediation planning and preparation of specifications, tenders, preservation of evidence and expert opinions.
• Calculation and execution (site management) of contaminant remediation.
• Preparation of soil surveys for substances hazardous to water.
• Expert according to AwSV (until 2017: "VawS"), expert according to DIN 1999/100.
• Preparation of technical reports.
• Preparation of fire protection concepts, as well as visualisation of preventive fire protection, representation of escape route and fire brigade plans, as well as running maps.
• Expert for fire damage, mould detection, assessment and remediation.
• Safety and health protection coordinator (SiGeKo), preparation of SiGe plans and safety engineering services.
• Creation of safety concepts for major events.